Our experience with large pipe cleaning and culvert restoration is unrivalled across the UK and Ireland. It is a inescapable fact that the concrete and metal of sewer systems will age. This ageing leads to decay and damage. These damaged lines often require full replacement, which can be a very costly affair. It is therefore vital that you maintain periodic cleaning of your pipes and culverts We provide a deft and highly trained cleaning service that can extend the life of these pipes and culverts.
Why it is Important?
We offer customers a unique Re-Cycling unit service. Our fleet of powerful water re-cycling cleaning units capable are of delivering 180gpm @ 2200psi. These units are ideal for removing large volumes of silt in a short period of time from any pipeline or culvert.
In using these unique re-cycling systems we can work at a much quicker pace than others. The unit does not have to leave site to re-fill the tanks with water. It draws the water from the sewer alongside the debris. The sewerage is then filtered and the debris is deposited into the waste tank whilst the water is filtered and put back into the jetting water tank enabling a continuous cleaning operation. The dried debris can then be put into a builder’s skip onsite negating the need to transport the waste to a landfill site, reducing time delays and transportation costs.
What we do
Large pipe cleaning and culvert restoration can have a very high failure rate if the people doing it are not of the proper standard. That is why we make sure that all our teams are highly trained and our technology is fully up to date. Carelessness can lead to serious problems down the line and that is something we, do not stand for. We pride ourselves on our quick and capable large pipe and culvert cleaning service. Give us a call and see why.
- High pressure Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Fats and Grease Removal
- Root cutting with high pressure jetting
- Domestic and Commercial Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Industrial Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Network Maintenance for Water Authorities, Councils and Public Sector Bodies
- Planned maintenance contracts
- Reactive works including 24-hour emergency call out
- Grease trap and interceptor emptying and maintenance
- Gully emptying and highway maintenance
- Manual Cleaning of Large Culverts using winch systems or man-entry