McAllister Group are an accredited contractor with over 45 years’ experience. We are committed to maintaining our reputation for clean and sustainable work. Our Business Management System is certified to a number of internationally recognised standards including:
- Health and Safety Management – OHSAS 18001:2007 (Target for migration to ISO 45001:2018 by 2020)
- Quality Management – ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management – ISO 14001:2015
The McAllister Group is a quality assured company, maintaining and operating an Integrated Management System which covers Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety and which is monitored by the independent certifying body, UKAS accredited certification body NQA. Since 2014, the Company has been recognised by the Department of Employment and Learning (DELNI) as an Investors in People company. These accreditations bear testament to McAllister Group’s ongoing commitment to workforce development and to creating a framework designed to help the company develop the knowledge and skills of its workforce.
For us at McAllister Group, Health and Safety is of paramount importance. All our staff are highly trained and equipped with the most up to date equipment. We make sure that all safe working practices are observed on and off site at all times. This is achieved through regular site inspections and making sure all subcontractors have adequate health, safety and environmental competences and accreditations.
We have policies in place to make sure that all our work is performed in both an ethical and sustainable way. We strive to provide an influence that benefits the communities we work within. Our corporate responsibility programme has three dimensions: Education, The Environment and The Community.
We understand that our work may impact on the environment and that is why we operate under strict controls. All our teams are trained to make sure any chance of damage to the environment is as close to nil as can be. This is of utmost importance to us. Our reputation is based upon our quality assurance. All our work is overseen by a Quality Manager who makes sure it is done to the highest standard.
As part of our commitment to corporate responsibility, McAllister Group is committed to:
- Achieving our compliance obligations, including the requirements of the law, our customers, regulators, employees and other interested parties;
- Prevention of injury and ill-health;
- Environmental protection, pollution prevention and resource efficiency;
- Continual improvement of our management systems and performance.
We will provide the necessary resources to achieve these commitments, including an integrated business management system to provide a framework for their delivery. We do not allow other business objectives to compromise our health and safety objectives. These commitments are documented in our health & safety, quality and environment policy statements.
For assurance we are also certified to:
- Achilles UVDB for utilities industry;
- RISQS for rail industry;
- Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS;
- SSIP Scheme SafeContractor;
- Constructionline Gold
- Licensed Waste Carrier in England & Wales; Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.