To assist the project manager to plan, manage and monitor contract works effectively to achieve business objectives.
To fulfil functions of deputy in their absence and any other reasonable functions as requested by Managing Director.
To undertake functions of deputy in their absence and any other reasonable activities relevant to the function as and when required by the Project Manager.
- Site visits and assessment.
- Production of specification and estimates
- Production of Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
- Administration of Resources and Coordination of Works.
- Site Inspections (Two per Month)
Client and Customer Relations
- Ensuring achievement of customer requirements.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction
- Determining customer additional requirements
- Problem resolution.
- Identification of new materials and techniques.
- Promotion of good and best practice.
- Communication to Senior Site Personnel of company requirements, including HSQE requirements.
- Consultation with employees and receipt of requirements and suggestions.
- Communication with Senior Site Personnel regarding business and HSQE performance.
Health & Safety
- Prepare safety documentation including, Construction Phase Plans, Method Statements / Works Package Plans, Task Briefings
- Ensure implementation of 5C for Management on all contracts: Consult, Communicate, Competency, Coordinate, Co-operation.
- Administer sub-contractors competency evaluation and issue final approval.
- Apply and secure correct use of required permits, licenses and consents relating to programme
- Monitor working hours and evaluate any requested extensions over statutory limits.
- First line investigation of incidents and close calls
Skills and Experience
- ·Minimum of 3 years’ experience in drainage / utilities / construction related industry.
- ·Hold a qualification within civil / mechanical / design engineering and/or project management.
- ·Experience and knowledge in drainage, lining and civil engineering construction techniques.
- ·Competent in product, safety, health and environmental legislation.
- ·Experience in carrying out Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02830263067 for more information.
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance.
A bit about us
We believe that we’re only as good as our team members. Our people are at the heart of our business, because our customers deserve the right person, doing the right job, at the right time. That’s why we attract and retain passionate, hardworking people. We can’t grow without their skills, expertise and professionalism.
Our industry is evolving swiftly. You’ll be offered plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, using a growing range of cutting-edge technology, like CCTV auditing, trenchless repairs, and innovative repair methods using extraordinary new materials.
We think of our team as an extended family – your growth and success go hand-in-hand with our own.
Work with like-minded people