Why are we different?
Why do people choose the McAllister Group? Our unique selling point rests on the company’s ability to deliver flexible and cost-effective environmental solutions for customers in Utilities, Industrial, Commercial, Business and Residential sectors. Underpinning these solutions is the desire for them to be innovative, responsive and fit-for- purpose. Central to our service offer is the expertise and knowledge of the company’s employees in addition to the quality of the equipment and materials utilised. We have forged strong relationships with leading European suppliers in our Industry including Prokasro, Wiedemann, Rico and Impreg Group.
McAllister Group is a customer-focused firm guided by and operating to the highest standards of customer-care, health & safety, quality, expertise and accreditation. Our USP is strengthened by the company’s capability to deliver solutions on time, on budget and to exceed client expectations. The company’s proposition is further strengthened by the uniqueness of offering customers new product innovations and new services to support their requirements.
We aim to be the best environmental services provider in the UK mainland, Northern Ireland, and Ireland, both in quality of service, and in being the most cost-effective solution.
What separates us from the competition?
- Reputation – Our reputation is built on deliverability, knowledge and innovation in our field.
- Expertise – Our company can leverage over 45+ years’ experience within the environmental solutions sector, and we constantly upgrade, update and train to develop our team’s skills and equipment.
- Specialists – The McAllister Group is accepted as one of the market leaders in the provision of specialist trenchless or ‘No-Dig’ services within the island of Ireland and GB.
- Commitment – The McAllister Group demonstrates its duty of care to its customers by providing the best solution to time-bound problems/issues at an equitable price, with dedicated customer support staff ready to help.
- Business Ethics – A source of company pride, the McAllister Group’s interactions with its customers, suppliers, partners, employees and local communities is bound by the principles of honesty, transparency and mutual respect. One of the benefits of being a family owned business, is our ability to provide an internal foundation of trust and clear communication which we can then extend to all those we interact with.
- Sustainability – The McAllister Group is committed to the principles of sustainable development and responsible business practices which minimise negative impacts on the environment.
- Innovation – The company thinks fast, invests in the future and attempts to innovate with processes, plant and technology to further add value to the client relationship. Throughout the history of the company, there has been a strong focus on leading the sector by embracing technological advancements and ensuring our teams are up-to-date with the latest in training and techniques.
- Accreditation – The McAllister Group have attained ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certification and the company received the Investors in People Award in 2014. The company is a member of the UKSTT and is registered with Achilles UVDB, UVDB Verify, and RISQS.
- People – we seek to attract and retain the highest calibre personnel. Providing an excellent service is impossible without people. So, we invest in our people, particularly those at the front-end of the business. This ensures we function well as a team that can provide services operated at a level of precision that helps us cultivate our reputation for perfection. Our highly trained, hugely experienced and highly motivated teams are the envy of our competitors! All the more reason to choose McAllister!